Ice Club Members 2018
Mr & Mrs Bradbourn
Rules of: The Ice Pigeon Club
1. That the club be called “The Ice Pigeon Club of Great Britain”. The principal objective and scheme of which is the promotion and development of the Ice Pigeon and the interests of Ice pigeon fanciers.
2. That the government of the Club be vested in a President and Secretary/Treasurer, to be elected annually.
3. That an Annual General Meeting of the Club be held at the Club Show to elect the Officers, and to discuss matters connected with the scheme and objectives of the Club.
4. The Officers have full power as to the conduct of the business of the Club, also for voting the monies necessary to maintain the principal objective and scheme of the club.
5. That careful records of the Club’s transactions be kept by the Secretary.
6. The Treasurer is to present an income & expenditure balance sheet at the Annual General Meeting.
7. The clubs financial year starts on the 1st January and terminates on the 31st December.
8. That each member be required to pay an Annual Subscription as set annually at the AGM. Subscriptions are payable from the 1st January.
9. That no alterations or additions to the Rules can be made except at the Annual General Meeting. Furthermore, no alteration to the “Ice Pigeon Standard” can be made except at the Annual General Meeting.
10. All shows promoted or supported by this Club shall be held under Rules approved by the National Pigeon Association.
11. Only Judges who are on the club list, approved by the Officers are to officiate at the club shows. Judges at shows supported by the Club shall be ideally appointed from the Club list or from the NPA list of Ice Pigeon judges.
12. No person shall be eligible for election to membership of this Club who is under suspension from exhibiting or judging by the National Pigeon Association. Any member of this Club suspended from exhibiting, judging, etc., by the National Pigeon Association shall forfeit his or her membership.
13. That any member who shall have been proved to the satisfaction of the Committee to have acted in anyway dishonourable shall be expelled from the Club or suspended from the privileges thereof for such a period as shall be decided upon by the Officers. The Secretary is to inform the membership of actions taken.
That the Ice Pigeon Club shall not be dissolved except by the consent of two-thirds of its members, obtained at once and confirmed at a special General Meeting convened for that purpose.
That in the event of dissolution the property of the Club shall be disposed of to the best advantage and the proceeds (after payment of all debts owing by the Club), together with any surplus funds, shall be disposed of as deemed advisable by the majority of members.